CEV ANNOUNCES DATES FOR 2-POINTS PAID CEP-PROGRAM FOR MEMBERS & NON MEMBERS
2 HOURS CEP EDUCATION PROGRAM BY CEV IAF RVO COMMON SUBJECT FOR ALL ASSET CLASSES
2 CEP CREDIT POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO EACH PARTICIPANT
FEE FOR ALL CANDIDATES=RS-250/-+ GST PER HOUR
NO FEE PAYABLE TO CEV IAF LIFE MEMBERS (RETAINERS)
NEW DELHI (JUNE-01, 2021): CEV IAF RVO ANNOUNCES ITS CEP PROGRAMS FOR MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS.
ONLY 100 CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
8th JUNE 2021
5 PM TO 7 PM
2 CEP CREDIT POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO EACH PARTICIPANT
FEE FOR ALL CANDIDATES=RS-250/- PER HOUR + GST
NO FEE PAYABLE BY CEV IAF RETAINERS
SPECIALISED EXPERT FACULTY & RESOURCE PERSONS FOR THE SESSIONS:-
ER. SANJAY PATEL
Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation & Control), May 2003, Gujarat University, Diploma in Instrumentation & Control, June 2000, Technical Education Board, Gujarat, Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, March 1997.
Having experience of 15 years in the field of Valuation of Tangible Assets. Sectors include Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Steel, Cement, Power, Textile, Engineering, Logistics, etc.
ER. K. S. AYYADURAI
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), AMIIM (Degree in Metallurgy), CAIIB, LLB, RV (LB), RV (PM), Independent Director(IICA), Resolution Professional With AFA.
Having total experience of 46 years in various prestigious institutions like Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Mumbai as Scientific Officer, Apeejay Group as Technical Officer, Bank of Maharashtra in Technical Cell, MNC Swedish Alfa Laval as DGM, Panel Valuer for Various Banks, CCIT, RV, etc.
CA ANKIT GOEL
B. COM(H), LLB, FCA, DISA (ICAI), RV (SFA), ID (IICA).
With experience of more than 9 years in valuation, he has managed the valuation of assets having a book value of more than 25000 crores. He is an active speaker on valuation, Insolvency, Forensic audit, and other subjects at many RVOs and at events organized by other Professional organizations & industry associations.., etc.
DR. RAJWINDER SINGH
PhD in STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, M TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), DIPLOMA IN RAIL TRANSPORTATION & MANAGEMENT, MASTER OF VALUATION, SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE.
Having 24 years of Experience in the Technical Field, Structural engineering Expert, Visiting Teaching Faculty in Engineering Colleges, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
AR. AMIT GUPTA
B. ARCH, REGISTERED VALUER LAND & BUILDINGS, MEMBER OF MONITORING COMMITTEE.
Having 7 years of Experience in the Technical Field, Monitoring & Peer Reviews as a member of the Committee, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
ER. SUNDEEP BANSAL
B. E. (CIVIL), M. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE, Ph.D. SCHOLAR, REGISTERED VALUER (LB), QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR FROM IICA, MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, NOMINATED AS A MEMBER OF INDEPENDENT EXPERT COMMITTEE FOR EVALUATING THE SOLUTIONS/ COURSES OF NEAT 2.0 by AICTE, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
Having more than 25 years of experience in the Technical Field, Monitoring, Administration & Liaison as a member of Committees, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
ER. RAJESH KUMAR
DCE, B. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), M. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE.
Having more than 16 years of experience in the Technical Field, Monitoring, Administration & Liaison as a member of Committees, Teaching as a Faculty in Polytechnic College, the Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
ER. K S NAGARAJAIAH
BE CIVIL, MSC IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION, MSC IN PLANT AND MACHINERY VALUATION, PRACTICING AS A CHARTERED ENGINEER, REGISTERED VALUER, WORKED AS A CLASS I CONTRACTOR IN KPWD, CPWD AND IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT, CONSULTANT FOR IRRIGATION STRUCTURES, 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF VALUATION AND CONTRACTS, PANEL VALUER FOR ALL NATIONALISED BANKS SUCH AS SBI, KOTAK, BPCL ETC, REGISTERED VALUER UNDER SECTION 34AB OF WEALTH TAX ACT 1957, REGISTERED VALUER UNDER COMPANY ACT 2013, COURT COMMISSIONER IN SEVERAL DISPUTES PERTAINING TO VALUATION AND CONTRACTS.
Visiting faculty for Many Engineering Colleges, Visiting faculty for Annamalai University, Faculty For IBBI Registered valuers examination, Author of the book guide for IBBI registered valuer examination, Presented many papers in seminars, Number of Articles are published in Indian valuer journal
DR. KAMALJIT SINGH
B.A., B.A. HONS. (ECONOMICS), M.A. (ECONOMICS), UGC NET QUALIFIED, EDPCH, PH.D., UGC MINOR RESEARCH PROJECT, ONE WEEK FDP, ARPIT REFRESHER COURSE IN ECONOMICS, OUTCOME-BASED EDUCATION 21 DAYS ONLINE FDP.
Research Project completed under Institute of Development Studies, Jaipur (1993-1996), Research Project completed under Socio-Economic Research and Development Organization, New Delhi (1996-1997), UGC sponsored Minor Research Project Awardee, completed (2011-2014) and submitted in 2014, Presentation of 57 Research Papers till June 2020
Teaching experience of more than 28 Years, College Skill Development Centre Nodal Officer and Coordinator under Community College Scheme of UGC, September 2020 onward, Convener Webinar Series, June 2020 onward, Dean Examination (March 2018 onward), Organising Secretary, Convener and Co-convener in Five National Conferences/Seminars (2018and 2019), CollegeNodal Officer, Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Programme, May 2018 onward, Member, Board of Studies in Bhartiya Shikshan Mandal, (Oct. 2017 onward), In-charge, Press Release of College Events: PRO (June 2017 onward), Member, Steering Committee-NAAC (2015 onward), College Nodal Officer, All India Survey of Higher Education, MHRD, Dept. of Higher Education, Government of India (2014 till date), Subject Expert, CSTT, Ministry of HRD, Dept. of Higher Education, (2013 till date), In-charge, UGC Affairs (Sept. 2013 to 2018), In-charge, Time Table(April 2013 till date), Joint Secretary, College Staff (2013-2016), Subject Expert in various interviews for the selection of teachers in colleges/schools, Deputy Dean, Examination (Jan. 2011 to Sept. 2014), College Registrar (May 2011 to Sept. 2014), Deputy Coordinator, UGC National Seminar (2009), AIDS Awareness Officer (2001-2003), NSS, Programme Officer (2003-2006), Editor, Planning Forum, College Magazine ‘SANDEEPIKA’ (1999-2004, 2016-2017), NCC, Care Taker (1996-1997), Member, Rotary Club (1986-1988).
ER. SANDIP KUMAR DEB
PHD SCHOLAR IN VALUATION IN TECHNO INDIA UNIVERSITY, WEST BENGAL, INDIA, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PLANT & MACHINERY VALUATION, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL ENGINEERING), BACHELOR OF LAW (LLB), PASSED DIRECT FINAL EXAMINATION (VALUATION SURVEY) FROM INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS (INDIA), PASSED DIRECT FINAL EXAMINATION (QUANTITY SURVEY) FROM INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS (INDIA), PASSED VALUATION (ASSET CLASS LAND & BUILDING) EXAMINATION OF INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY BOARD OF INDIA.
MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS VALUER OF REAL ESTATE (LAND & BUILDING) AND PLANT & MACHINERY AS MANAGING PARTNER OF M/S. SANDIP KUMAR DEB & ASSOCIATES A VALUATION FIRM HAVING EXPERTISE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURAL LANDS, PLANT & MACHINERY, MARINE VESSELS, TEA & RUBBER PLANTATION, MINES & QUARRIES, JEWELLERY & PRECIOUS STONES, BUSINESS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, EXPERTISE IN VALUATION OF LAND FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACQUISITION, REAL ESTATE FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAXATION (INCOME TAX, CAPITAL GAIN TAX, MUNICIPAL RATING ETC.), FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINANCIAL REPORTING, FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURED LENDING, FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF AUCTION RESERVE, EXPERIENCE AS EXPERT WITNESS, WITNESSED AS EXPERT VALUER IN 81 ARBITRATION AND 27 HIGH COURT CASES, WITNESSED AS EXPERT CHARTERED ENGINEER IN 19 ARBITRATION AND 7 HIGH COURT CASES, EXPERIENCE AS CIVIL ENGINEER, WORKED AS TENDER AND CONTRACT SPECIALIST (FIDIC EXPERT) CIVIL ENGINEER IN RENOWNED CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING COMPANIES (STP LIMITED, SENBO ENGINEERING LTD. ETC.) IN INDIA
Registered Valuer (Land & Building) IBBI [Regulator of Valuation Profession in India], Chairman – International and Public Relations Committee, Institution of Valuers (India) (2019-2021), Chairman – Academic Committee, Institution of Valuers (India) (2016-2018), President – American Society of Civil Engineers – India Section (2019-2021), Chairman – The Institution of Engineers (India), West Bengal State Centre (2018-19, 2019-20), Council Member – The Institution of Engineers (India) (2018-19, 2019-20), Honorary Secretary – The Institution of Engineers (India), West Bengal State Centre (2012-13, 2013-14)), Vice President (East) – Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrator (2014 – 2016), Director – American Society of Appraisers, International Chapter (2014), Secretary General of CREDAI Bengal (2005-2006)
NO FEE PAYABLE BY CEV IAF RETAINER MEMBERS
OTHER FORTHCOMING CEP PROGRAMS
Topics To Be Covered…
1. PRECAUTIONS DURING SITE VISIT
2. PRECAUTIONS IN REPORT WRITING
3. VALUATION UNDER IBC.
4. INTERNATIONAL VALUATION STANDARDS
2 HOURS EACH ON THE TOPICS AND ON THE DATES ANNOUNCED BY THE ORGANISATION CEV IAF RVO
Proposed Topics for CEP OF 2 HOURS EACH.
1. Non-Standard Valuations not given in any book.
2. Valuations for TDR generated from Lands reserved in Development Plan.
3. Valuation of a project for the cost of construction for Income Tax Department.
4. Valuation for the purpose of redevelopment of the existing buildings with extra FSI.
5. Valuations for Agricultural land that can be converted to Non-agricultural use
6. Valuations against Stamp Duty ready reckoner for lands sold under distress sale.
7. Valuations for Banks under clause on Indemnity Bond.
8. Valuation for Bid to be given in the Auction process.
9. Court preparations to justify your report.
10. Defending yourself in case of the raid on your office for Valuations.
11. Use of the Internet for Valuations.
12. Challenges in Valuation of properties in India.
13. Valuation of properties occupied by slums.
14. Valuations to assess the present cost of Construction to change contractor.
15. Valuation of leasehold property to surrender balance lease period to the owner.
16. Valuations of tenanted properties to be handed over to Owner and for Capital Gains of same.
17. Percentages for deduction for different factors not in favor of the property.
18. Different factors affecting Valuations in various parts of India due to changes in local rules.
19. Valuation of properties in CRZ zones for sale
20. How to justify your Valuation Report and defend in case of challenge by Banks.
21. Different sources available in India to get property rates.
22. Common mistakes/ checklist for valuation reports
23. Income approach for L&B & Plant & machinery & valuation of going concerned
24. DCF Valuation – practical approach.
FEE FOR CANDIDATES
RS-250/- PER HOUR
NO FEE PAYABLE BY CEV IAF RETAINERS
🔺 REMINDER FOR ALL CEPs🔺
GENERAL PROTOCOLS TO ATTEND THE ONLINE CEP SESSIONS
1) You can attend this session through your Laptop or PC or TAB. Your camera should be on and Mike should be mute during the class.
2) Digital attendance will be marked after every hour with your face impression hence you should ensure your face should be visible on-screen every moment of the class.
3) During the lecture nobody is allowed to disturb the flow/continuity of the subject. Sufficient time will be given after the lecture to solve any doubt, query, or difficulty.
4) Certificate of PARTICIPATION will not be provided If any candidate is marked short attendance for less than prescribed hours for whatsoever reasons.
5) These candidates will have to attend the physical classes again to complete their time required probably in DECEMBER 2021 with additional fee payments.
6) Indiscipline will not be tolerated for whatsoever reasons.
7) CEV will try and help all candidates to compete in this specialized CEP program within a specific time period but the time period may be increased as per the flow of the topic.
8) In case of emergency you are allowed to join with a mobile phone for a short period of time only. But in that case, your mobile screen should be in Landscape (horizontal) mode.
You can be allowed to join only when your Zoom profile name matches your PAN card.
We wish all good luck to all candidates.
LINK FOR REGISTRATION FORM
DIRECT GATEWAY LINK FOR REGISTRATION
SEATS AVAILABLE ON FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED BASIS