CEP PROGRAMME FOR RVs IN NEW FINANCIAL YEAR FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL-2021
JALANDHAR (MARCH-15, 2021): CEV IAF RVO ANNOUNCES ITS CEP PROGRAMMES FOR MEMBERS IN NEW FINANCIAL YEAR FOR APRIL-2021-START THE NEW YEAR WITH NEW RESOLUTIONS. ONLY 100 CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED.
7.00 PM- 2 HRS
FREE OF COST FOR ALL RETAINERS WITH VALID COP. NECESSARY CEP POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO EACH PARTICIPANT.
1. CAVEATS LIMITATIONS & DISCLAIMERS
2. PEER REVIEW-ALL IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
3. INSPECTION POLICY OF RVOs
IN A FINANCIAL YEAR 16 HOURS OF CEP IS COMPULSORY TO ATTEND FOR ALL RVs AS PER RULES
1. IN MINUTES OF THE 12th MEETING WITH THE MDs/CEOs OF REGISTERED VALUERS ORGANISATIONS HELD ON 7TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 02.30 P.M. AT INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY BOARD OF INDIA
The requirements of Continuing Education Program (CEP) were discussed. It was clarified that CEP will be required for individual RVs and partners / directors of partnership / company RVs. It will not be mandatory for other members, who are not RVs. RVOs suggested that some of them conduct 16 hours CEP in a year. It was decided that:
a. To start with, 16 hours of CEP may be made mandatory for RVs;
b. IBBI shall monitor compliance with the CEP requirements from 1st April, 2019;
c. The CEP will be conducted through classroom mode; and
d. To facilitate RVs complete CEP, a member of an RVO can participate in the CEP of another RVO.
2. IN THE MINUTES OF THE 22nd MEETING WITH THE MDs/CEOs OF REGISTERED VALUERS ORGANISATIONS HELD ON 09th DECEMBER 2019 AT 02.30 P.M. AT INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY BOARD OF INDIA
The issue regarding CEP for RVs was discussed. It was decided as under:
i) A valuer member can participate in the CEP programme conducted by any RVO and would be provided credit for the same;
ii) One or more RVOs may jointly organise programmes for CEP and the fees may be shared on a pro rata basis;
iii) The fees of the CEP organised by an RVO shall only be credited to the bank account of the RVO, who is conducting the program;
iv) The manner of taking CEP by a RV shall be flexible in the intial years, it can be spread over a period of one year or may be taken at one instance. The Board will review this after 18 or 24 months;
v) CEP credits should be accorded only for technical sessions conducted during a programme.
3. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India(Online Delivery of Educational Course and Continuing Professional Education by Insolvency Professional Agencies and Registered Valuers Organisations)Guidelines, 2020
SPECIALISED EXPERT FACULTY FOR THE SESSIONS:-
ER SANJAY PATEL
Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation & Control), May 2003, Gujarat University, Diploma in Instrumentation & Control, June 2000, Technical Education Board, Gujarat, Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, March 1997.
Having experience of 15 years in field of Valuation of Tangible Assets. Sectors includes Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Steel, Cement, Power, Textile, Engineering, Logistics, etc.
CA ANKIT GOEL
B. COM(H), LLB, FCA, DISA (ICAI), RV (SFA), ID (IICA).
With experience of more than 9 years in valuation, he has managed valuation of assets having a book value of more than 25000 crores. He is an active speaker on valuation, Insolvency, Forensic audit and other subjects at many RVOs and at events organized by other Professional organizations & industry associations.., etc.
DR RAJWINDER SINGH
PhD in STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, M TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), DIPLOMA IN RAIL TRANSPORTATION & MANAGEMENT, MASTER OF VALUATION, SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE.
Having 24 years of Experience in the Technical Field, Visiting Teaching Faculty in Engineering Colleges, Structural Engineering consultant. Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
AR. AMIT GUPTA
B ARCH, REGISTERED VALUER LAND & BUILDINGS, MEMBER OF MONITORING COMMITTEE.
Having 7 years of Experience in Technical Field, Monitoring & Peer Reviews as a member of Committee, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
ER. SUNDEEP BANSAL
B. E. (CIVIL), M. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE, PHD SCHOLAR, REGISTERED VALUER (LB), QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR FROM IICA, MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, NOMINATED AS A MEMBER OF INDEPENDENT EXPERT COMMITTEE FOR EVALUATING THE SOLUTIONS/ COURSES OF NEAT 2.0 by AICTE, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
Having more than 25 years of Experience in Technical Field, Monitoring, Administration & Liaison as a member of Committees, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
ER RAJESH KUMAR
DCE, B. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), M. TECH. (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING), SIX MONTHS COURSE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE
Having more than 16 years of Experience in Technical Field, Monitoring, Administration & Liaison as a member of Committees, Teaching as a Faculty in Polytechnic College, Valuation of Immovable Properties, etc.
NO FEE PAYABLE TO CEV IAF RETAINERS
OTHER FORTHCOMING CEP PROGRAMES
Topics To Be Covered…
1. PRECAUTINS DURING SITE VISIT
2. PRECAUTIONS IN REPORT WRITING
3. VALUATION UNDER IBC.
4. INTERNATIONAL VALUATION STANDARDS
2 HOURS EACH ON THE TOPICS AND ON THE DATES ANNOUNCED BY THE ORGANISATION CEV IAF RVO
Proposed Topics for CEP OF 2 HOURS EACH.
1. Non Standard Valuations not given in any book.
2. Valuations for TDR generated from Lands reserved in Development Plan.
3. Valuation of a project for cost of construction for Income Tax Department.
4. Valuation for the purpose of redevelopment of existing building with extra FSI.
5. Valuations for Agricultural land that can be converted to Non agricultural use
6. Valuations against Stamp Duty ready recknor for lands sold under distress sale.
7. Valuations for Banks under clause on Indemnity Bond.
8. Valuation for bid to be given in Auction process.
9. Court preparations to justify your report.
10. Defending yourself in case of raid on your office for Valuations.
11. Use of Internet for Valuations.
12. Challenges in Valuation of properties in India.
13. Valuation of properties occupied by slums.
14. Valuations to asses present cost of Construction to change contractor.
15. Valuation of leasehold property to surrender balance lease period to the owner.
16. Valuations of tenanted properties to be handed over to Owner and for Capital Gains of same.
17. Percentages for deduction for different factors not in favor of the property.
18. Different factors affecting Valuations in various parts of India due to changes in local rules.
19. Valuation of properties in CRZ zones for sale
20. How to justify your Valuation Report and defend in case challenge by Banks.
21. Different sources available in India to get property rates .
22. Common mistakes/ checklist for valuation reports
23. Income approach for L&B & Plant & machinery & valuation of going concern
24. DCF Valuation – practical approach.
FEE FOR TWO CREDIT HOURS FOR NON RETAINERS RS-500+ GST